Thursday, January 13, 2011

I just want to let you know what a pleasure it is to have your daughter on the mission here in Botswana.  She is very outgoing and with her companion light up any discussion.  
We thought upon the new sisters arrival, we would put them in shock by telling them they were on bicycles.  When Sister Blum found out she said GREAT, jumped on one and started riding around.  When she found out she really had a car she was disappointed.
I will send pictures of your daughter as I take them.  Please feel free to write me at any time and if you see me on skype please join in.  I do not know my skype address, but I am the only Cardiff in Botswana.  You can also get me by putting in my E mail address.
By the way, the worms you see are a delicacy here is Botswana  Sister Blum says they are delicious, I will take
her word for it.
Enclosed are some pictures of Sister Blum teaching.
Elder Cardiff









No comments:

Post a Comment